Attendees are encouraged to carpool or take the bus (if reasonable), in order to minimize travel costs.
- The Campus to Campus bus, or C2C is a deluxe express bus service linking Ithaca campus to 2 locations in NYC, the Cornell Club midtown and the Weill Cornell Medical College on the upper East Side, with leather seats, on-board wifi, and refreshments on board. You must create an account to make a reservation. Travelling time is approximately 4.5 hours.
- Short Line
Platinum non-stop service between NYC and Ithaca Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun
Regular daily service between points in NY, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- Big Red Bullet Bus
Please note that the Ithaca Airport will be closing for runway resurfacing on Friday July 8 at 8 PM. You may want to book your departing flight asap.
- Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport Delta, American, United
- Syracuse Airport American, Delta, Air Canada, Jet Blue, United
- Binghamton Airport Delta, American, United
- Elmira Corning Regional Airport Delta, American, Allegiant, United
- Greater Rochester International Airport Delta, American, Jet Blue, United, Air Canada, Southwest
Door-to-door limousine services
- Ithaca Airline Limousine 1-607-273-3030 or 1-800-273-9197
- Executive Limousine and Sedan 1-607-753-9180
- Superior Limousine 1-607-758-3333
Other Transportation and Local Information
- Biking at Cornell
- TCAT, Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Local bus service when in Ithaca, especially the #10, every 10 minutes between Cornell and downtown, and #82, every 10 minutes during the working day between East Hill Plaza where the Best Western is located and Cornell.
- Fingerlakes region tourist information